Discover why this 6 year old loves that her Mom does SBI


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Network Marketing

Network Marketing I thought I would do some posts about Network Marketing (also known as Multi-level Marketing) as I have made a full time income from home with this for over 25 years - working very part-time. I did get lucky, because I stumbled across a great company straight away, Forever Living. I know lots of people who got put off Networking because of the company they joined.

What I like about this business is that you get to meet lots of like-minded people, it's very sociable, plus I make money when I want by helping others, so it's emotionally and financially rewarding.

The main thing about it is though, that you are not working for an hourly rate - you can actually create a limitless income, rather than a wage which is limited. I currently do about two days a week, but I earn a full-time income because of the team I have built. Here's my website if you want to know more: Join Forever

I think of network marketing as 'team marketing' - you and the team you build all pull together to achieve far more than any of you could achieve individually. It's not always easy. It's not a get rich quick scheme. But if you take the long term view like I did, you can build an extraordinary business which keeps coming in year after year even if you semi-retire and go off round Europe in a motorhome!

I don't know about you, but in my younger days (in my 20's) I hated having a boss and working 48 weeks a year. I felt so restricted, undervalued and miserable because I had no time for a life.

Forever Living gave me FREEDOM! I have been able to quit the rat race, and live in lots of different beautiful places, while building my Forever business. I feel valued. And I find it so fulfilling to help other people with the wonderful aloe vera based health products.

No comments: